ActiveCampaign is one of the leading sales platforms for small and medium businesses. This guide will show you thanks how to integrate ActiveCampaign with your landing page form.
This integration supports custom form fields.
Integrate your landing page with ActiveCampaign
- Log in to the Smartpages platform. Then go to the editor of your landing page.
2. Click on the form to start editing. Go to Settings from the context menu (1) or toolbar (2).
3. Go to Integrations (1) and select Active Campaign (2).
4. Log in to your account in the ActiveCampaign platform. In the side menu on the left, go to the Forms tab > ActiveCampaign API.
5. Copy the URL and API key from the Access API window.
6. Return to the editor. Go to Integrations > ActiveCampaign and paste the URL and API key.
Status, Mailing list, and Tags, if predefined in the ActiveCampaign platform, will load automatically after successful login. You can change them at any time depending on your needs.
IMPORTANT: Currently, the ActiveCampaign platform does not automatically support the double opt-in function. You can configure it manually from the ActiveCampaign page by following the directions included in this video (from 7:00 min).
7. Now, you can map the form fields with the fields in ActiveCampaign. When you are ready, click Save and close in the right upper corner and publish your landing page.
8. Complete the form on your landing page and check if the leads are loaded in the ActiveCampaign platform correctly.
9. Return to the ActiveCampaign platform. In the menu on the left, click on the Contacts tab. You will see a new contact – your test lead. Click it to go to its details. You can also filter leads by tags if you have created them before.
NOTE: Remember that when you select a field type, it must be identical both in Smartpages and ActiveCampaign.