Add a Google map to a landing page
- Once you’ve located your Google map address, click the Share button.
- Go to Embed a map (1) tab and copy HTML (2).
- In an editor find the HTML widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page.
- Double-click to edit the widget. Paste the copied HTML code. Save and close.
- Publish your landing page and check where the map is displayed on your landing page.
- If it interferes with other elements, go back to the editor and move the map, re-publish the landing page, and make sure the map is in the place where you want. If not, move the widget again.
Add a Google map with a few locations
- Go to Google My Maps. Proceed and click the red button Create a new map.
- Search for a chosen location.
- Click Add to map on a pop-up window. Find other locations the same way, if you need (they will appear in the left panel).
- Once you have added all the locations, click Share (1) in the left panel, add a title and description to your map (2).
- Mark your map as public on the Web. Change sharing options into Anyone with the link and save it by clicking Done.
- Now, you will see the name of the map in the upper left corner. Click on the three dots icon and select Embed on my site from the dropdown list. Copy the displayed HTML code.
- Go to the editor and add your HTML code the same way as described above (with HTML widget).
- Publish your landing page and check if the map is displayed correctly.