You can publish your popup created in our platform on your Shopify store.
Note: you can only add a popup to a store theme that allows you to add custom scripts in the source files. Learn more about the options of themes on the Shopify website.
- When your popup is ready, click Next/Publish in the editor. You can also access the settings from the popup list by clicking on Display Rules. In the new window, select + Add External Pages.
- Type the URL of your Shopify store. Find out more about advanced popup publishing options here.
- Publish your popup.
- Copy the automatically generated code that will be responsible for displaying the popup.
- Go to your Shopify account. On the left side menu, click Online Store and then go to Themes.
- On the right side, select Actions(1), then Edit code (2).
- Go to theme.liquid (<!doctype HTML>).
- Paste the code you generated earlier. Remember to add it before closing the tag.
- When you paste the code, click Save.
Go to your Shopify store and check if the popup is displayed correctly.