- Can I charge my customers inside the Smartpages platform?
For charging your customers, you will need your own system – there is no internal solution in our platform to handle payments.
- What about fees for my customers?
We will never influence your pricing – your customers are your customers, and besides the settled cost for Agency subscription (and eventually for additional subaccounts), we will not charge you anything more. However, if traffic or domains exceed your plan (as Agency, you have at your disposal 300,000 unique visitors/month and 30 custom domains), we will charge for that. To avoid so, you can limit your customers’ traffic and/or domains.
- Can I embed the login page to the platform & editor on my website? Will my clients be able to log into the platform directly from my site?
By default, it is not possible to embed the login page on your URL address. We can do it with your own domain, but only if the domain is redirected to Smartpages’ servers. Moreover, your customers can not log in to your system AND landing page platform at the same time (through one logging). Unified logging may be developed by our programmers, but it involves an individual approach.
- Do you have the unbranded WordPress plugin to use by my customers?
We released an unbranded WordPress plugin called Landing Pages App. Thanks to it the Agency owners can offer their customers an import of their landing pages to WP. Click HERE to access the plugin.
- How can I limit the number of landing pages, domains, or traffic per subaccount?
You can limit the number of landing pages from the level of your owner account. You can set any limits. It is also possible to limit your customers’ domains and traffic. To do so, follow the guide about limits packages.
- Can I have my custom defaults (test) domain instead of custream.com?
Yes, go to the Agency Settings tab, use the toggle to turn the White-Label Platform on, and follow the steps that are listed there or contact our Support.
- Can my clients register on the platform on their own?
You need to register your customers and then provide them login (email) and password. There are no automatic messages. Your customers cannot also register on their own.
- How much does every additional subaccount cost?
We give you 10 subaccounts within your plan. Every additional one costs $15/mo billed monthly.
- Do you provide unbranded support for my customers?
Our Help Center and chat are Smartpages branded. If you want to provide unbranded help to your customers, you need to manage it on your own. Of course, as an account owner, you can still use our Smartpages support via chat, email, or phone.
- What should I do to configure my account?
Use our configurator to get started!