The Agency plan is a type of agency account dedicated especially for marketing agencies. It gives you access to the Smartpages platform and enables you to offer it to your clients under your own brand, including the logo and name.
Agency in Smartpages – the basics
The Agency account is a solution that allows you to offer the Smartpages platform and editor to your clients under your own label, without Smartpages branding. Under the Agency plan, you can create subaccounts for particular clients and give them access to edit only chosen landing pages or to display them without editing.
As an owner, you can create subaccounts by adding an email with a password and then passing it on to your client. You decide which landing pages you want to share with particular clients (subaccounts) and optionally limit the maximum number of landing pages for individual subaccounts. You can also create a subaccount without an owner or a user. Your users are allowed to create subaccounts. You can create and edit subaccounts via API.
Read about subaccounts management and user management.
What can I personalize under the Agency plan?
- you can create your own personalized login page with your name & logo. Your clients will be able to access the Smartpages platform & editor under your own domain, e.g., app.my-domain.com,
- you can choose if your customers have access to the default templates library or your own custom templates (but not both),
- you can customize the email address that will be the sender of notifications and the messages that are sent by the autoresponder,
- you can add your own logo to the platform,
- you can set your custom domain for the default (test) domain,
- and you can customize your 404 page.
To learn more, read about Settings available for the Agency accounts.
What do I need to know before getting started?
Check our Agency FAQ and manual about Agency account configuration.
How many subaccounts can I have?
By default, you are getting 10 subaccounts with the Agency plan at a standard price. Each additional one costs $15/mo billed monthly.