Egito CRM helps you handle subsequent stages of lead management – when potential converts into quotes, orders, payments, and long-term relations.
You can integrate Egito with Smartpages via webhook (POST).
Set up the integration in Egito
- Log in to your Egito account and go to Settings (1) > Main Settings (2).
2. Scroll to the very bottom of the page and go to the Integrations tab.
3. Find the Smartpages section and click on Create.
4. Name your integration and make sure, that the status is Active, then save the changes.
5. Click on Show in the Smartpages section.
6. Copy the URL and go to Smartpages.
Add a POST integration in Smartpages
- Log into Smartpages, go to the editor of your landing page.
- On the left side of the editor, find the Form widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page.
3. Go to Settings either from the context menu (1) or toolbar (2).
4. Go to Integrations and click on Send the form to a URL as POST.
5. Paste the URL that you got from Egito and save the changes.
6. Publish your landing page. Fill in the form to create a sample record.