Enlarging images only when you hover your mouse over them draws attention to the widget. In Smartpages, you can add the effect to your landing page with a custom CSS code.
Add a custom CSS code
- Log in to your Smartpages account and go to the editor of your landing page.
- Click on a widget and add a class – enlarge-on-hover, in the right-side toolbar.
- Go to the Page Settings and click on Custom CSS. If you are not sure how to add custom CSS, you can find more information here.
- Paste the following CSS code into the Add custom styles field:
- Save and close. Publish your landing page and check if the enlarge-on-hover effect works correctly