This guide will show you how to add Facebook Like and Share buttons to your landing page.
Get the code
- In your browser, copy the URL of the landing page on which you want to place the Like and Share buttons.
- Go to the Facebook button configurator, paste the link into URL to Like.
- Customize the buttons (1). Each change will be visible on the sample buttons. Click on Get Code (2).
- Copy the first part of the code without the tags. Do not close the configurator.
Install the code in Smartpages
- Log in to your account on the Smartpages platform and navigate to the Dashboard of your landing page.
- Type in a Name. Paste the code in Content field, select Body bottom and Main page. Click on Save.
- Go back to the configurator and copy the second part of the code.
- On the left side of the editor, find the HTML widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page.
- Double-click the widget or click on Edit and paste the second part of the code into the Add custom HTML field. Click on Save and close.
- Once you add the code, publish the landing page and check whether the buttons display correctly.