Freshmail is an email marketing tool. This manual will walk you through how to integrate your form with Freshmail and pass to it all generated leads.
This integration supports custom form fields.
Step I – on Freshmail side
- Log in into your Freshmail account and go to Subscribers tab.
- Enter your chosen subscribers list, where where your leads should drop in – in our case, it will be a testing list created during registration.
3. In the left menu click on Parameters, and then copy the proper API keys:
- API key (1);
- API secret key (2)
You will need them in the next step, on Smartpages platform side.
Step II – on Smartpages platform site
- Log in to the platform, go to the Landing Pages tab and go to the edition of the selected landing page
- In the Editor, go to the Form Settings > Integrations. Find and click on Freshmail.
3. In the new window configure the integration details:
- In the field API Key (1) insert the API Key copied before from Freshmail.
- In the field API secret (2) insert the copied before API secret key.
- Chose the Contact Subscription status (3): active or awaiting confirmation. The active status means that the user already confirmed the subscription.
- Chose the mailing list where your leads should go (4).
- Match the form fields (5) with proper fields on Freshmail account.
4. Save the changes and republish your landing page.
From now, your leads should go to the chosen list on Freshmail account. Submit the form for testing purposes and check if the lead is on the list.