With Google Tag Manager, you can quickly and easily update measurement codes and related code fragments collectively known as tags on your website.
Install Google Tag Manager on a landing page
- Go to Google Tag Manager. If you do not have an account, create a new one.
- If you already have an account, navigate to the Admin tab and add a new container.
- Installation codes will appear. Copy the first one.
- Name the script and paste the copied code in the Content field. Choose Head position on Both pages. Save by clicking Add.
- Copy the second code from Google Tag Manager.
- Add another script to your landing page.
- Name the script and paste the copied code in the Content field. Choose Body top position on Both pages. Save by clicking Add.
- Go back to Google Tag Manager. Click OK, and then Submit.
- Add name and description. Click Publish.
- Once your Google Tag Manager is published, you can add tags and monitor your statistics.
Read our blog atricle to learn more about Google Tag Manager.