HubSpot is a popular sales and inbound marketing platform that can be easily integrated with the Smartpages platform to convert potential customers and close sales successfully.
This integration supports custom form fields.
Get your API key from HubSpot
- Log in to your HubSpot account and navigate to Settings.
2. Choose the Integration (1) tab in the left menu and click on API Key (2).
3. Click on Create key. In the reCAPTCHA window, confirm you are not a bot.
4. To see the API key, click Show (1). Copy it (2).
Install the API key in Smartpages
- Log in to your Smartpages account and go to the editor of your landing page.
- Click on the form widget and go to its Settings.
3. In the Integrations tab, choose HubSpot.
4. Paste the API Key (1). Our system will verify it and your HubSpot username (email address) will be assigned. Select Add deal if you want to choose categories, corresponding to the ones in HubSpot (customer type, status, etc.).
Finally, (2) map the form fields with the values in HubSpot.
5. Click Save and close. Publish your landing page.
Fill in the form and make sure the integration is working properly and data is uploaded to your HubSpot account.