Integrately is a 1 click automation platform. It enables you to easily connect multiple apps. Automate your workflow and concentrate on what’s important.
Set up the integration in Integrately
- Log into your Integrately account.
- Search for Smartpages and add it.
- Select App 2, for example Gmail. Choose the automation and click Go at the very bottom.
- Click on Add connection.
- You will see your Webhook URL. Copy it, open a new tab and go to Smartpages.
Add Webhook integration in Smartpages
- Log in to you Log into Smartpages, go to the editor of your landing page.
- On the left side of the editor, find the Form widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page.
- Go to Settings either from the context menu (1) or toolbar (2).
- Go to Integrations and find Webhook at the very bottom.
- Paste the Webhook URL(1), select POST (2), and map the fields (3). Click Save and close.