You can integrate the Smart Pages platform with external tools in several ways, depending on the type of integration.
Types of integrations:
- Custom integrations in the platform – (available in the form options from the editor level): allow you to transfer information about new leads to the indicated e-mail address or transfer them to an external tool;
- Integration with WordPress using an additional plugin.
What integrations are available on the platform?
You can find the current plans with available integrations here.
List of custom integrations in the Smart Pages platform:
- email integration;
- callback/chat integrations (Intercom);
- email marketing tools integrations (Active Campaign, AWeber, MailChimp, E-goi, FreshMail, GetResponse, MailerLite, Sare, ConvertKit, Drip, CampaignMonitor);
- POST/webhook integration;
- CRM/sales tools integrations (Campaign Monitor, ConvertKit, Drip, HubSpot, LeadByte, LiveSpace, Pipedrive, Salesforce, Salesflare, Zoho CRM, SalesManago, Zendesk Sell);
- Webinars/online meetings;
- Zapier integration.
What are the integrations in the editor for?
Integration in the form on the landing page allows you to transfer information about new leads to the indicated e-mail address or transfer them to an external tool (such as CRM, sales platforms). If your tool is not on the list of available custom integrations in the form options, you can try to integrate with it using Zapier.