Integromat is an integration platform made to connect online applications and optimize your workflow. In Smartpages, you can integrate your landing pages with Integromat via webhook.
Get your webhook from Integromat
- Log in to your Integromat account.
- Click Create a new scenario.
3. To create a connection between apps, search for Smartpages and other applications, if applicable.
4. Select them and click Continue.
5. Click on a question mark (1) and choose Smartpages (2).
6. Confirm adding Smartpages to your connection by clicking the Smartpages icon.
7. In a pop-up window, click Add (1), name your webhook (2), and Save.
8. Smartpages is added to your connection. Now, copy the webhook address.
Install the webhook in Smartpages
- Log in to your Smartpages account and go to the editor of your landing page.
- Navigate to form Settings.
3. In the Integrations tab, choose Webhook.
4. Paste the webhook address and choose POST as the request method (1).
Connect form fields with values in your integration (2).
5. Save and close. Publish your landing page.
- If needed, go back to Integromat and add more modules to your connection (+).
Fill out the form on your landing page to check if lead data is sent to your integration correctly.