Google reCAPTCHA is anti-spam protection that helps to distinguish Internet bots from real users.
Get your Google reCAPTCHA keys
- Open the Google reCAPTCHA site, and go to My reCAPTCHA.
- Register new site: enter your label (name) and domain. Choose reCAPTCHA v2 and a checkbox below.
Currently, Smartpages supports only Google reCAPTCHA v2.
- Enter your email address, accept terms and click Submit.
- Now you can copy Site key and Secret key.
- Go to the editor of your landing page in Smartpages.
Activate reCAPTCHA in Smartpages
- Click on the form and enter the Settings from the context menu (1) or the widget toolbar (2).
- Go to Form fields, click Add element (1), and select reCAPTCHA (2).
- Paste the keys.
- Save and close. Publish your landing page.