If you plan a social media campaign and want to extend your reach to Twitter, you can set up the open graph protocol to display your landing page properly. This can potentially boost your chances of gaining customers.
How do I set up an open graph for Twitter?
- Log in to the Smartpages platform and then go to the editor of your landing page.
- In the toolbar on the right, go to Page Settings and click on Additional Options.
3. In the SEO tab, add a title, keywords, and description that will be displayed on your landing page thumbnail. Now paste the following meta tag into the Extra meta tags section:
4. Go to the Social Share tab to customize the thumbnail. Enter a title, description, and upload the image. Save and close.
- Publish your landing page and copy its URL.
- Go to Twitter’s Card Validator app. Use it to verify whether your open graph displays correctly. In the Card URL section, paste the URL, then click Preview card. On the right, you’ll see if the open graph displays correctly.