- Log into our platform. On the left-side menu, go to the Landing Pages tab > then choose a landing page from the list and click Dashboard.
- In a new window, paste the new script in Body bottom position:
You cannot set the unfolding section in the last widget added to your landing page – it will not expand. If you want to have your last widget having the unfolding section, add one extra widget. In this way, the one before last will work.
If you want your icon to rotate by 180 degrees when the section is opened, in Custom CSS (right-side of the editor), you need to add the following code:
The CSS code is unnecessary if you use the text as a trigger for expanding and folding the section (once you use it, your text might be displayed upside down after expanding the section).
Adding classes to the element in an editor
- Go to the editor of your landing page and create a section that, by default, should expand. Then, click on it, and in a right-side toolbar, scroll down until you find the Other tab. Type slideSection in the Classes field.
- Above the section, create another one with an element (e.g., icon, button, or text) that should be responsible for unfolding. Click on the element and give it the slideTrigger class.
- Publish your landing page again.