You can place a WhatsApp chat widget on your landing page, which will allow better communication with potential customers. In this manual, you will learn how to place a WhatsApp chat widget on your landing page.
Get the code from ToChat.be
- Register at ToChat.be.
- On the home page, after logging in, click the Create your WhatsApp Widget button.
- In the Create a new widget window, complete the required fields, and then click Publish your widget.
4. In the My widgets tab, click + Add a new agent.
5. After filling in the agent data, click Save, then go to the Copy your code tab.
6. In the Copy your code tab, copy the widget code.
Install the code in Smartpages
- Log in to the Smartpages platform, then go to the Dashboard of your landing page.
3. Now go to the edition of the landing page. On the left side, find the HTML widget, then drag and drop it into the active area of your landing page.
4. Navigate to its edition and paste the code indicated below:
5. Click Save and close. Publish your landing page.
Click to chat link
With the click to chat feature, you can redirect your landing page users to your WhatsApp chat without making them share their phone number.
- Create your link: use https://wa.me/’number’ and change ‘number’ to your full phone number in international format.
IMPORTANT: Omit any zeroes, brackets, or dashes in the phone number in international format.
2. In the landing page editor, select the text, which will be your chat link, and click the hyperlink icon.
3. Choose Redirect and paste the link to your chat. Save and close and publish your landing page.
4. You can also add a pre-filled message that will automatically appear in a chat’s text field.
Use https://wa.me/phonenumber?text=urlencodedtext and change phonenumber to a full phone number in international format and urlencodedtext to an URL-encoded pre-filled message. Add the link as described above.
NOTE: Each word in the URL-encoded pre-filled message should be separated with %20.
5. At the end, do not forget to check if your link works correctly.